Phoenix - Lodging
• Extended Stay America, 15501 North Scottsdale Rd., Scottsdale, AZ 85254; Tel. (480) 607-3767. For inexpensive lodgings (think Motel 6 for the business traveler) in North Scottsdale, try this hotel. They have studios, with built-in kitchens, for very low prices, particularly for longer stays. The location is right across the street from a large, upscale Scottsdale mall, and right off of Scottsdale Road near the outer-loop (Route 101) freeway.
• Quality Inn Mesa Phoenix Hotel Just 14 miles away from downtown Phoenix and only 08 miles away from Sky Harbor International Airport.
• Embassy Suites Biltmore Hotel, 2630 E. Camelback Rd., Phoenix, AZ 85016; Tel. (602) 955-3992. Next to the Biltmore Fashion Park offering over 70 shops and 14 restaurants. The Phoenix Airport is just eight miles away.
• Sheraton Crescent Hotel, 2620 W. Dunlap Ave., Phoenix, AZ 85021; Tel. (602) 943-8200. Located in the heart of Phoenix's bustling high-tech commerce corridor and 30 minutes from Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport, the Sheraton Crescent Hotel is also close to the MetroCenter Mall, NHL hockey at the Glendale Arena, and baseball spring training at the Peoria Sports Complex.
• Wyndham Phoenix Hotel, 50 E. Adams St., Phoenix, AZ 85004; Tel. (602) 333-0000. Only a short walk from Phoenix's convention center, shops and restaurants at the Arizona Center and Collier Center, America West Arena, Bank One Ballpark, the Herberger and Orpheum Theaters, Symphony Hall, and the Dodge Theatre.
• Fairmont Scottsdale Princess, 7575 E. Princess Dr., Scottsdale, AZ 85255; Tel. (480) 585-4848. The Princess is an excellent hotel/spa for anyone. Pools a plenty, and much to do; swimming, fishing, golf, tennis, or enjoying time at the spa -- you can't go wrong at the Princess. The area that surrounds it is also very nice, in close proximity to Mastro's and Eddie V's restaurants. $200-400.
Adapted from WikiTravel under the Wiki License
This site is operated by 2017 Cedar Lake Software