San Francisco - Lodging
• Villa Soma - Offers fully furnished rooms at a daily or weekly basis. located in the South of Market district of San Francisco. Free Local Calls! DSL Lines! In Room Color Satellite TV with VCR! $20 per day.
• Central YMCA,, located in Civic Center. Dorm $23.50 per person, also private rooms and weekly rates.
• Taylor Hotel San Francisco - Budget hotel accommodation at cheap rates for hostel travelers near Union Square. Private Rooms from $36.99.
• Hostelling International, (3 locations) 2 Downtown, 1 in Fisherman's Wharf (Fort Mason Park) - Clean, cheap ($23 dorms), safe, fun.
• The Green Tortoise Hostel, 494 Broadway (in the North Beach area) - Dorms from $22.
• Elements Hostel - Awesome new hostel in the artsy Mission District. See the real San Francisco from $25 (dorms) or $29pp (twin-share)
• Nob Hill Hotel, San Francisco, 835 Hyde St, (Nob Hill), 415 662-4455 - The Historic Nob Hill Hotel is located in Nob Hill close to the Financial District and Union Square. It features restored marble floors, alabaster chandeliers, stained glass panels, grand statuary and an extensive collection of period paintings and antiques.
• Fitzgerald Hotel in Union Square, 620 Post St, (Union Square), 800-334-6835 - Located in Union Square close to Russian Hills, Nob Hill and the Financial District. Established in 1910 and completely restored, it has hosted many colorful and famous visitors including musicians, actors and writers.
• Chancellor Hotel on Union Square, 433 Powell St, (Union Square), 800-428-4748, . The classic hotel overlooks Powell Street, home to one of the famous cable car lines. It is a short walk from union square and is surrounded by many shopping centers.
Decide if you want to be in walking distance of your destinations, or are up to driving and parking. If you have a specific destination in mind, look also in the Districts sections.
• Embassy Suites - Airport, 150 Anza Blvd, 650 342-4600 - On San Francisco Bay and two miles from San Francisco Airport. Close to great shopping and dining, and just 16 miles from downtown San Francisco.
• Embassy Suites - Airport South, 250 Gateway Blvd, 650 589-3400 - Just 1.5 miles from San Francisco Airport and just nine miles from downtown, directly along Highways 101 and 280.
• Holiday Inn - Fisherman's Wharf, 1300 Columbus Ave., 415 771-9000 - Among the bars, cafes, and the vast number of specialty shops in Fisherman's Wharf.
• The Mosser Hotel,, single room from $ 69.00 pp/pn.
• Queen Anne Hotel, 1590 Sutter St, 415 441-2828 - The Queen Anne provides a real San Francisco experience, being an 1890 Vistorian Hotel between Pacific Heights and the Civic Center, and near Japan Town. Some rooms have fireplaces, and afternoon tea is served daily.
• Washington Square Inn, 1660 Stockton St, 800-388-0220 - Ideally situated in the heart of San Francisco it is close to Fisherman's Wharf, Pier 39, Coit Tower, China Town, Union Square, and North Beach. Indulge yourself in the great views and beautiful accommodations.
• Omni San Francisco Hotel, 500 California St at Montgomery, 888-444-OMNI (6664) - The Omni San Francisco Hotel provides luxury accommodations in the heart of downtown San Francisco. Located on the cable car line at the base of Nob Hill, the hotel is only a short walk to Union Square, the San Francisco neighborhood that has become a Mecca for high end shopping and art galleries.
• Hotel Nikko, 222 Mason St (Union Square), 415 394-1111 - Located close to Union Square. It features Japanese style rooms and amenities. Hotel dining includes restaurant ANZU . ANZU serves fresh sushi and excellent steak. Also located inside the hotel is the Baxter Chang Patri Fine Art Gallery .
• Pan Pacific, 500 Post St (Union Square), 415 771-8600 - Located in upscale Union Square within walking distance to most of San Francisco's famous destinations. This AAA four diamond hotel has 338 rooms.
• The Palace Hotel, 2 New Montgomery St, 415 512-1111 - Located in the Financial District, one block from Market Street. Established in 1875, The Palace has 552 guest rooms. In 1945, the official banquet honoring the opening session of the United Nations was held in The Garden Court at The Palace.
Adapted from WikiTravel under the Wiki License
This site is operated by 2018 Cedar Lake Software