• United States Air Force Academy
• Pikes Peak
• Manitou Springs
• Garden of the Gods
• Cheyenne Mountain Zoo
• Seven Falls
• Helen Hunt Falls
• Broadmoor Hotel -- even if your budget won't allow you to stay there, it's worth wandering around the resort
• Il Vicino Wood Oven Pizza (best micro brew in town)
• Bristol Brewing Company (try the edge city series if you want robust flavors. their regular selections have been made for the masses)
• The Blue Star (next to Bristol) great atmosphere and good food.
• Shuga's (funky)
• La Unica is the best Mexican in the city!
• Big Train, 3050 N Nevada Ave, Best place in town for a chicken fried steak breakfast.
• North End Diner, 3005 N Hancock, Big cheap breakfast plates.
• Jake and Telly's, Colorado Avenue, Old Colorado City: great Greek food; under $15 for lunch, over $20 for dinner.
• Famous Steakhouse (over priced but good atmosphere)
• O'Furry's: hole-in-the-wall Irish-style pub, featuring some of the best burgers in Colorado Springs.
• Simply Breakfast & The Dinner Nook, Dublin Rd.: a bland-looking storefront hides a restaurant that serves an awesome breakfast, made with care to high standards and served until 2pm.
• The Armadillo, Hwy 83 & Academy Blvd. Tied with Colorado Bean for hottest green chile in the city.
• Colorado Bean, S. Carefree & Powers next to ticket counter of the Cinemark theater. Coffee, drinks, Mexican food. Reasonably priced. Excellent location for dinner when you're also seeing a movie. Tied with The Armadillo for hottest green chile in the city.
• Frankie's Bar & Grill, Powers & Galley: Neighborhood bar/grill since 1984. Great Burgers and Wings! Perfect for watching all the games.
• Frankie's Too!, Woodmen & Neridian in Falcon: Opened 2004, Sports, Spirits and darn good food!
• The Daily Grind, 1200 S Tejon St. (map ) Free wireless.
• Einstein Bros. Cafe, 4325 Centennial Blvd (at intersection with Garden of the Gods Rd), 719.548.8408, M-F 5:30am-6pm, Sa 6-4, Su 7-4. Also at Woodmen & Academy. Free wireless.
• Oldeworld Bagel, 1670 E Cheyenne Mountain Blvd Suite A (in the same shopping plaza as Target, near I-25 and Circle), 719.527.9651. Free wireless.
• Panera Bread, 7344 North Academy Blvd (719) 522-1100; 1845 Briargate Parkway (719) 266-9200; 3120 New Center Point (719) 637-3500; 1832 Southgate Road (719) 389-0808. Free wireless; however, after you connect your browser only directs you to Panera's portal until you click on the appropriate link agreeing to their terms of service.
• The Summit House in the shopping plaza at the corner of Voyager Parkway and Middle Creek (in the northernmost part of town), M-F 6-9, Sa 7-6, Su 7-5, 719.488.8893; from the north exit I-25 at #156A, take Northgate Road east to Voyager Parkway, turn south; from the south exit I-25 at Interquest Parkway, turn north onto Voyager Parkway.
• Colorado City Creamery, Rockrimmon & Delmonico, opens at 1pm Sunday, other hours not known -- network is secured, information available inside for how to connect.
• Also see wififreespot.com
• The towns of Monument or Palmer Lake, about 10 miles north of Colorado Springs, also have free wireless access.
Adapted from WikiTravel under the Wiki License
This site owned and operated by 2017 LWorld Media Inc.