The best place to park is the main lot at the Visitor's Center (flat daily rate). Limited parking can also be found on the street as well as at the Castillo De San Marcos parking lot (charge).
• St. Georges Street. Historic shopping district.
• Belz Factory Outlet World 500 Belz Outlet Blvd. 904-826-1311 (Toll Free U.S.: 800-EXIT318, [www.belz.com].
• Old City Farmers' Market St. Augustine Amphitheatre, 1340 A1A South, (904) 824-8247. Saturdays 8:30-12:30. Produce, flowers, arts and crafts
• Pirate Haus
• Conch House (near the Bridge of Lions)
Just a short drive away
• Fort Mantanzas
• Historic St. Augustine Alligator Farm
• St. Augustine Lighthouse Museum
• Daytona Beach & speedway
• Visitors Center 829-1711 or Toll Free U.S.: 800-OLD-CITY.
Walking will allow you to see most of the historical buildings and shops with relative ease. There are also horse drawn coaches and tourist trains (trams) that give (frequently embellished) narrated tours of parts of the city.
• Old Town Trolley Tours of St. Augustine 167 San Marco Ave. (located in the Old Jail House) 904-829-3800 . On-and-off trolley bus visits all of the major attraction. Tickets are good for three days and include entrance to the Florida Heritage Museum and a free pass for the Augustine Beach Bus
• Augustine Beach Bus
• Castillo de San Marcos One S. Castillo Dr. 904-829-6506
• LFlagler College 74 King St. 904-819-6400
• San Sebastian Winery 157 King St. 904-826-1594
• Spanish Quarter Village 29 St. George St. 904-825-6830
• Fountain of Youth 11 Magnolia (off San Marco Ave N) 904-829-3168 800-356-8222
• Historic Buildings
• Historic Reenactments
• Oldest Schoolhouse
• Ripley's Believe it or Not!
• Fort Mose Exhibit. Open Daily. Colonial America's Black Fortress of Freedom. The first free black settlement in America--permanent exhibit at Ponce de Leon Mall.
• Flagler College tours 823-3378. Daily on the hour from 10m-2pm. Tour visits the Hotel Ponce De Leon, famous for its Tiffany windows and Spanish Renaissance Architecture.
• Nature Walks at Fort Clinch(904) 277-7274. Saturdays. Guided walk includes the fort grounds and Willow Pond.
• Nightly Walking Tours 904-797-5604 . Daily. Themed walking tours featuring tales and ghosts, romance, scandal, murder & politicians, pirates, adventures, explorers and more.
• Jazz Jam' VFW, U.S. 1 South, (904) 797-7361. Fourth Sunday of the month, 2-6 p.m. Appearances by Doug Carn.
A number of small restaurants may be found along St. Georges street.
• The Old City House
• Parisienne [right down the street from Among the Flowers] Pavilion 45 San Marco Avenue St. Augustine (904) 824-6202. Reservations Recommended Lunch: 11:30 a.m. - 2:30 p.m. Dinner: 5 p.m. - 10 p.m. Casual Dress .All Major Credit Cards
• Conch House which are on the other side of the Bridge of Lions
Raintree For Reservations, call 904-824-7211 after 2:00 p.m. 102 San Marco Ave., St. Augustine, FL 32084
• A1A Ale Works King Street.
• Milltop Tavern Saint George Street
• Stoagies Cuna Street
• Scarlett O'Hara's Hypolita Street
• McNights Pub King Street
• St.George Tavern Saint George Street
• Prince of Whales English Pub Spanish Street
• King's Head British Pub US1 (north of the airport)
Adapted from WikiTravel under the Wiki License
This site owned and operated by 2015 LWorld Media Inc.