Chicago - Lodging
• Hostelling International Chicago (HI-Chicago) Downtown, 24 East Congress Parkway Best location in the center of the city - downtown Chicago Quick and easy access to airports, bus terminal and train station 24 hours, 365 days a year, NO CURFEW NO age restrictions, all ages welcome, under 18 must be accompanied by adult Rates start at $27. (312) 360-0300 • Arlington International House, 616 West Arlington Place.
• Days Inn, 644 West Diversey Parkway. Frequented by touring bands in town to play at one of the many big clubs on the north side. $98-$130 per night.
• Clarion Barcelo Chicago Hotel, 5615 N. Cumberland Ave., (773) 693-5800. Near Chicago O'Hare Airport (ORD).
• Comfort Inn & Suites Downtown Chicago Hotel, 15 E. Ohio St., (312) 894-0900.
• Econo Lodge North Chicago Hotel, 2315 N Greenbay Rd., (847) 689-4500.
• Rodeway Inn Mid-City Plaza Chicago Hotel, 1 Midcity Plaza, (Madison at Halsted), (312) 829-5000.
• Chinatown hotel, 214 West 22nd Place, tel: +1312 2258888, Rooms from $67, free wired internet and computers. Located at Cermak/Chinatown on the red line.
• Holiday Inn Hotel and Suites Downtown Chicago, 506 West Harrison Street, Chicago, IL 60607. Tel: 312 957 9100. Fax: 312 957 0474. Steps away from the Sears Tower, Greek Town, the Financial District, and Amtrak's Union Station. Easy access to the United Center, Grant Park, Navy Pier, the Museum Campus, McCormick Place, and the University of Illinois, Chicago. Located on the Blue Line of Chicago's famous "EL" trains, you can reach any of Chicago's famous attractions in minutes.
• Hawthorn Chicago / Schaumburg Hotel, 1251 E. American Lane Schaumburg, IL 60173 Tel: (847) 706-9007. Renovated lobby.
• Hawthorn Chicago / Vernon Hills Hotel, 975 North Lakeview Parkway Vernon Hills,IL 60061 Tel: 847-367-8031 Enjoy all the amenities of home and experience consistency, quality and comfort when you stay with Hawthorn Suites. Hotel features suites, full or efficiency kitchens, exercise facilities, video cassette players and on-site guest laundry and valet service.
• Hawthorn Chicago / Wadsworth Hotel, 4555 W. Yorkhouse Rd. Wadsworth, IL 60083 Tel: (847) 360-0550 Alt: (847) 360-1199 Complimentary hot breakfast buffet . For business travelers: oversized work area, dual phone lines and data port, voice mail and daily complimentary newspaper.
• Hotel Allegro, 171 West Randolph Street at Wells (just across from the Clark and Lake stop on the Blue line), (866) 672-6143. Open 365 days/year. This lovely hotel calls itself a boutique hotel, probably in reference to its friendly, full four-star service, designer decorated rooms and prices that are the same, or just a little bit more than you would pay for a blander three-star place just north of the river. $119-$229 per night (the $229 room has a double jacuzzi, as do the suites).
• Hotel Burnham, 1 West Washington Street, +1 312 782 1111. Another Kimpton Boutique hotel, like its sister hotel the Allegro.
• Hotel Monaco, 225 North Wabash. +1 312 950 8500. Like Monaco Hotels across the U.S. the Monaco Chicago provides a bit better than four star comfort at a bit less than four star prices, though they are a little higher than at Kimpton sister hotels like the Allegro or the Burnham. What you get for the extra money is a number of specialty services geared for business travelers, so if you are traveling for pleasure go for the Allegro.
• Crowne Plaza Allerton Chicago Hotel, 701 North Michigan Ave., (312) 440-1500.
• Wyndham Chicago Hotel, 633 North St. Clair St., (312) 573-0300. Friendly staff, decent rooms. Tip: register for the Wyndham By Request "frequent traveler" program: when you arrive, your favorite music will be playing in your room and a plate of fruit and iced tea (or whatever you choose) will be waiting for you.
• The Peninsula, 108 East Superior Street (at North Michigan Avenue), (866) 288-8889. Known as one of the city's most luxurious hotels, The Peninsula has been recognized by AAA with a Five-Diamond award. Located right off of the Magnificent Mile.
• The Drake, 140 East Walton Place (at North Michigan Avenue) . +1 312 787 2200. fax: +1 312 787 1431. It doesn't get any more top-of-the-line than this in Chicago.
Adapted from WikiTravel under the Wiki License
This site is operated by 2017 Cedar Lake Software