Regent is a small farming community in Hettinger County, in the southwest quadrant of North Dakota. The population of Regent is only about 250 people. The surrounding area is a popular fishing and hunting destination. Longitude: W102.61, Latitude: N46.44. Attractions
The Enchanted Highway is a rural road that is adorned with large-scale metal sculptures related to the local area: Deer Crossing, Giant Grasshoppers, the Tin Family, Theodore Roosevelt Rides Again, Pheasant Family, and Geese in Flight, by Gary Geff. Coming soon: Fisherman's Dream. More...
• Bandannas & Bows, 345 Third Street, Medora, ND. Tel: (701) 623-4347
• Western Edge for books, artwork, and music, 425 Fourth Street, Medora, ND. Tel: (701) 623-4345
• Buffalo Gap, 275 Pacific Avenue, Medora, ND. Tel: (701) 623-4393
• Butte Antiques, 665 Second Street South, Medora, ND. Tel: (701) 623-4555
• Chateau Nuts, 350 Main Street, Medora, ND. Tel: (701) 623-4825
• Circle C Gallery & Gifts, 150 Pacific Avenue, Medora, ND. Tel: More...
Medora is the county seat of Billings County. It is conveniently near Theodore Roosevelt National Park in the Badlands of North Dakota.Dining
• Badlands Bake Shop, 345 Third Avenue, Medora, ND. Tel: (701) 623-4444
• Chuckwagon,250 Third Avenue, Medora, ND. Tel: (800) 633-6721
• The Coffee House, 350 Fourth Street, Medora, ND. Tel: (701) 623-4700
• Cowboy Cafe, 215 Fourth Street, Medora, ND. Tel: (701) 623-4343
• Fudge & Ice Cream Depot, More...
Mandan is the seat of Morton County, in the southwest quarter of North Dakota. Mandan is immediately west of the state capital, Bismarck. It has a population of 16,718 people.Dining
• A & B Pizza,609 1st Street Northeast, Mandan, ND 58554. Tel: (701) 663-1333
• Bonanza Family Restaurant, 1704 East Main Street, Mandan, ND 58554. Tel: (701) 663-5858
• Burger King, 1400 East Main Street, Mandan, ND 58554. Tel: (701) 663-3331
• China Wok, 110 4th Avenue Northeast, More...
Bowman is the county seat of Bowman County, in the Badlands area of North Dakota. It has a population of about 1,600 people. The coordinates for Bowman are latitude 46.18N and Longitude 103.39W. Its elevation is 2,958 feet. Bowman celebrates its centennial in 2007. Get in
• By car: exit 42 from I-94, and south on US highway 85, for about 60 miles. Dining
• By plane
• Big J's Restaurant, 116 S Main St, (701) 523-3311.
• Eats N Treats, 408 More...
Bismarck, ND (pop. 55,532) is located in Burleigh County in central North Dakota . It is the state's capital so is home to many politicians. Mandan (pop. 16,718) is located adjacent across the Missouri River. Many of the locals refer to the area as Bismarck-Mandan. The local area code is 701. Bismarck uses the following zip codes: 58501-58507 Activities
• Bismarck offers two movie theaters (see movie show times ):
- Carmike has a theater in North Bismarck.
- Locally owned "The Grand More...