Cleveland - Lodging
• Comfort Inn - Downtown, 1800 Euclid Ave, 216 861-0001. Centrally located off of I-90 in downtown Cleveland - just walking distance to the Theatre District (Playhouse Square), Jacob's Field, and Cleveland State University. The Flats Entertainment District is nearby, plus, plenty of shopping and restaurants.
• Hampton Inn-Downtown, 1460 East 9th St, 216 241-6600, fax 216 241-8811. Located in the heart of the financial district (E. Ninth Street & Superior Avenue) and midway between the Rock Hall and the Gateway Sports Complex (the Jake and the Q).
• Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites, 629 Euclid Ave, 216 443-1000. Located in the renovated Historic National City Bank Building, midway between Public Square and Playhouse Square.
• Holiday Inn Lakeshore, 1111 Lakeside Ave, 216 241-5100. Close to North Coast Harbor (Rock Hall, Great Lakes Science Center, Voinovich Park) and on northern end of Financial District.
• Crowne Plaza-Cleveland City Centre, 777 St. Clair Ave, 216 771-7600. Across the street from the Convention Center and close to Public Square, the Financial District and Cleveland Browns Stadium.
• Embassy Suites-Reserve Square, 1701 E. Twelfth St, 216 523-8000, eastern edge of the Financial District and close to Playhouse Square and Cleveland State University campus.
• Hilton Garden Inn-Gateway, 1100 Carnegie Ave, 216 658-6400, easy highway accessibility and close to Jacobs Field.
• Marriott at Key Center, 127 Public Square, 216 696-9200. Located on Public Square, attached to Key Tower, across the street from the Convention Center and near Historic Warehouse District and the Flats.
• Radisson Hotel-Gateway, 651 Huron Rd, 216 377-9000. In the Gateway neighborhood, just north of the Q (arena) and the Jake (ballpark) and short walk to Tower City Center.
• Residence Inn by Marriott, part of the renovation of the Colonial and Euclid Arcade complex, originally built in 1898, that joins the Financial District to the Gateway Sports Complex. Also, midway between Public Square and Playhouse Square.
• Baricelli Inn-Little Italy. Quaint bed and breakfast feel above fine Italian restaurant and next to University Circle (museums, Case Western Reserve University and University Hospitals).
• Glidden House-University Circle. Renovated and expanded mansion in University Circle (museums, Case Western Reserve University and University Hospitals).
• Hyatt Regency at the Arcade. The Hyatt corporation redeveloped the Arcade into Cleveland's first Hyatt Regency hotel. The hotel occupies the two towers and the top three floors of the atrium area. The two lower floors of the atrium area remain open to the public with retail merchants and a food court. In addition, the lobby and offices are located near the Superior Avenue entrance.
• Intercontinental at the Cleveland Clinic. Also close to the Cleveland Playhouse (i.e., not Playhouse Square), the contemporary art museum and University Circle.
• Renaissance on Public Square, 24 Public Square, 216 696-5600. Located on Public Square in Tower City Center, near Gateway Sports Complex (attached by walkway), Historic Warehouse District and the Flats.
• Ritz Carlton-Tower City,, 1515 West Third St, 216 623-1300. Located on Public Square in Tower City Center, near Gateway Sports Complex (attached by walkway), Historic Warehouse District and the Flats.
• Wyndham Hotel at Playhouse Square, 1260 Euclid Ave, 216 615-7500, fax 216 615-3355. Located in the heart of one of the nation's most dynamic entertainment districts, just minutes away from four Broadway-style theaters, the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, the Indians' Jacobs Field, the QuickenLoans Arena, Cleveland Browns Stadium and a number of corporate headquarters.
Adapted from WikiTravel under the Wiki License
This site owned and operated by 2016 LWorld Media Inc.