Tulsa - Getting In
• Tulsa International Airport (TUL) Located in the north part of Tulsa. It has major airlines with direct flights to major cities in the US.
• Richard L. Jones, Jr. Airport (RVS) (often called the "Riverside Airport") is south of downtown Tulsa and is a general aviation airport.
The only passenger train to Tulsa leaves Kansas City (Missouri) every midnight. This is a bus connection to Amtrak.
• From Bartlesville come down 169.
• From Missouri go down I44. Don't forget to see the world's former largest McDonalds spanning the roadway up around Miami Oklahoma.
• From Oklahoma City come up I44 aka 'the Turner Turnpike'.
• For the slow scenic route come in on old Route 66.
Greyhound Bus Lines (918) 584-4428 at 317 South Detroit Avenue (downtown)
Only cargo ships dock at the Port of Catoosa, a few miles east of Tulsa. There is no passenger access to Tulsa.
Adapted from WikiTravel under the Wiki License
This site is operated by 2019 Cedar Lake Software