• Temple University Philadelphia's largest four-year university, Temple University has excellent undergraduate programs in communications, business and education. Graduate programs in law and business have been ranked as some of the best nationally. The Temple Owls athletic teams are, for the most part, solid competitors in varying sports, though their football program is iffy most seasons.
• The University of Pennsylvania America's oldest university, founded by Benjamin Franklin, is also ivy league and calls Philadelphia home. The school has some of the best programs on earth, especially in it's Wharton School of Business (which lays claim to Donald Trump's business sense).
• Drexel University Situated next to the University of Pennsylvania in University City, Drexel boats outstanding programs in math, engineering and education, as well as the only co-op program in the area. The university has recently expanded graduate offerings to include a co-op-enhanced School of Law.
• La Salle University Home to 58 Fulbright scholars and one of the very few AACSB-accredited business programs, La Salle is a premier provider of education in the Philadelphia region.
• Philadelphia University Offering programs in Fashion Merchandising, Digital Design, Biopsychology, and many others, Philadelphia University is a leader in science, design, and business education in Philadelphia.
Community College of Philadelphia Philadelphia's premier community college, CCP offers two-year programs in architecture, business, art and design, communication arts, education, liberal arts and music. The college has exclusive transfer credit agreements with several area colleges, should students wish to pursue the final two years of their undergraduate education in the area.
• University of the Arts UArts is one of the most prestigious art schools in America. Programs include everything from printmaking to filmwriting.
• Pennsylvania Academy of Fine Arts Affiliated with the University of Pennsylvania, PAFA offers a Bachelor's and a Master's in fine arts with an ivy league twist.
• Moore College of Art and Design Located at the beginning of the Ben Franklin Parkway, it is fitting that this school specializes in the arts, offering a BFA and numerous graduate programs.
• Hussian School of Art The Hussian School of Art offers undergraduate degrees in advertising, illustration, and the graphic arts.
• Art Institute Philadelphia Offering Bachelor's and Master's of Science degrees, the Philadelphia location of the national Art Institutes provides an intriguing hybrid of traditional and non-traditional experiences and education in the arts.
Adapted from WikiTravel under the Wiki License
This site is operated by 2018 Cedar Lake Software