Philadelphia - Lodging
• Crowne Plaza - Center City, 1800 Market St, 215 561-7500 - In the heart of the Philadelphia downtown business district - within minutes of shopping and entertainment, and just seven miles from Philadelphia Airport.
• Holiday Inn - Historic District, 400 Arch St, 215 923-8660 - Centered in the Nation's most historic square mile - Philadelphia Airport is only eight miles away.
• Microtel - Airport , 8840 Tinicum Blvd, 215 492-0700. Economy/budget hotel offering guests free local and free long distance calls in the continental United States, and free wireless high-speed Internet access in every room of their hotels, as well as advance online check-in and check-out with unlimited access to online folio information. Additional location available in West Chester .
• Sheraton Society Hill, One Dock St, (2nd and Walnut Streets), 215 238-6000 - Established in 1986, it takes you back in time to the days of colonial Philadelphia. The hotel is located amidst lush landscaping and cobblestone streets in the most historic square mile in America and just four blocks away from Philadelphia's renowned Independence Hall.
• Wyndham - Franklin Plaza, 17th & Race Streets - Just four blocks from the Pennsylvania Convention Center.
• Bank Street Hostel, 32 South Bank St, (Old City), 215 922-0222, fax: 215 922-4082, Very convenient to public transportation, restaurants and other night spots. Associated with American Youth Hostel Association. $21/night, $18 AYHO members; $2 bed sheet charge.
Bed and Breakfasts
• Rittenhouse Bed and Breakfast, 1715 Rittenhouse Square, (Center City), 877-791-6500, fax: 215 546-8787 - Continental breakfast included. $209/night based on double occupancy. Also offers seasonal specials.
Adapted from WikiTravel under the Wiki License
This site is operated by 2018 Cedar Lake Software