Nashville - Getting In
Nashville International Airport, BNA - Serving the air travel needs of Nashville and the wider central Tennessee region.
• Air Canada - Also Air Canada Jazz, flying from Toronto, Canada.
• American Airlines - Flying domestic and international flights from locations such as Chicago - O'Hare, Dallas/Fort Worth, Los Angeles, Miami, New York - La Guardia, San Jose (Costa Rica).
• Atlantic Southeast - Part of Delta's regional Delta Connection partnership.
• Comair - Part of Delta's regional Delta Connection partnership.
• Continental Airlines - Flights from cities such as: Atlanta, Cleveland, Detroit, Houston, Memphis, New York/Newark - Liberty, Minneapolis/St. Paul.
• Delta Airlines - Flights from cities such as: Atlanta, Austin, Baton Rouge, Ft. Lauderdale, New York/Newark - Liberty, Minneapolis/St. Paul, Oklahoma City, Omaha, Orlando.
• Frontier Airlines - Flying from Cancun, Mexico and their hub, Denver.
• Independence Air - Fly from their hub in Washington, D.C. - Dulles.
• Northwest Airlines - Flights from cities such as: Atlanta, Detroit, Houston, Newark, Washington, D.C. - Dulles.
• Skyway Airlines - Codeshare partner with Midwest Airlines, flying from their hub in Milwaukee.
• Southwest Airlines - Discount airline flying from a very large number of cities in the US.
• United Express Airlines - Flights from cities such as: Albany, NY, Boston, Charlotte, Chicago - O'Hare, Fort Myers, Philadelphia.
• US Airways - Flights from cities such as: Bangor (Maine), Charleston (South Carolina), Chicago - O'Hare, Dayton (Ohio), Greensboro, Manchester (New Hampshire).
Nashville is the nexus of several interstate highways, including I-65 (north-south), I-40 (east-west), and I-24 (northwest-southeast). The various highways sometimes merge and split without the typical exit-offramp design, so travelers should consult maps before attempting to navigate the area. There is easy access to/from Chattanooga, Knoxville, Memphis, Louisville, among others.
The Cumberland River flows through Nashville.
Adapted from WikiTravel under the Wiki License
This site is operated by 2020 Cedar Lake Software