Kennedy Space Center
Kennedy Space Center, Nasa Parkway, Ph: (407) 452-2121. If you come at the right time, you might even be able to see a shuttle launch! Don't worry though, there are regularly scheduled tours and sites where you can check things out.
• Time Out Sports Bar, 1275 N Atlantic Ave, Ph: (321) 783-2252.
• Paddy Cassidy's Irish Pub, 2011 N Atlantic Ave, Ph: (321) 783-0810.
• Lido Cabaret, 104 Cleveland Ave, Ph: (321) 784-1022.
• Sterling Casino Lines, 180 Jetty Drive, Ph: (800) 765-5711. Go out for night on the water on Sterling. Ages 18+.
• Schooner Sails, Inc., 670 Glen Cheek Dr., Ph: (321) 783-5274. This is a kind of tourist attraction, but it's nice. It's like a historic sail around the Space Coast, and you can get special reserved rides for weddings, birthdays, etc.
• The Corner, Inc., 112 Dixie Ln, Ph: (321) 783-8287. One of a kind piercing parlor, exceeds OSHA standards, open till 12 a.m. on weekdays, wonderful reputation, amazing artwork by Michelle and Rob
• Fairvilla Megastore, 500 Thurm Blvd (located just South of Port Canaveral on A1A / N. Atlantic Ave.), Ph: (321)799-9961 - Intimate apparel, exotic fashions, sensual accessories, romantic gifts, playful novelties, passionate books and tantalizing movies! Monday-Saturday 9AM-2AM & Sunday 10AM-2AM.
• Ron Jon's Surf Shop, 4151 N. Atlantic Ave., Ph: (321) 799-8888 . "One of a kind!" This is the place to be to meet some locals, check out a few boards, and even get some clothes and keepsakes for others.
• Jack Baker's Lobster Shanty, 2200 South Orlando Avenue, Ph: (407)783-1350. The best seafood place in Cocoa Beach!! Really good food, decent service, moderately priced food ($12-$20) Make sure to sit by the windows, to get the view.
• Tokyo Japanese Steak House, 5840 North Atlantic Avenue, Ph: (407)799-0058. This is a fantastic Japanese steak house.. it's family owned and operated, and the family has a lot of personality. Each cook comes out and cooks in front of you, doing tricks like making volcanoes out of onions, and fire tricks and what not. Choose two meats from: shrimp, steak, and chicken, comes with rice and sauces. :)
• Abitino's Italian. This is a fabulous restaurant right off the beach! Come in any time for some pizza, and pasta. Moderately priced, pizza by the slice.
Adapted from WikiTravel under the Wiki License
This site is operated by 2023 Cedar Lake Software